Saturday 18 October 2014

Day 15 - Finally on the mend




I'm still having problems sleeping. I may have a bit of a cold and after everything I went through last week, I'm very nervous. There is no sign of a blood nose. Last week I had brown gunk coming out of my nose continuously. I do feel a bit of a runny nose that honestly, keeps freaking me out, but I'm doing my best not be concerned about it.

I also have a foul taste in the back of my throat. Not sure why. I did swallow what I suspect was a blood clot this morning and the horrible taste went away for a while. Hopefully the clots are now just going straight down my throat instead of coming out of my nose. Sounds disgusting doesn't it but unfortunately true.

There is still quite a bit of swelling but I can see that my face is now shorter than it used to be and the tip of my nose is now turned up. My nose actually looks a bit smaller to me but most likely due to all the swelling around it.

The color hasn't returned to my upper gum yet although I am starting to feel the nerves in my teeth. It still has a lot of white areas. I'm assuming that is due to blood supply.

I don't see the doctor for another week and I have so many questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment